DIPLOMA IN GCC VAT (UAE+Bahrain+Saudi Arabia+Oman)
Value Added Tax in GCC Countries
The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) implemented a Value Added Tax (VAT) system in 2018. Businesses in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar and State of Kuwait will therefore have to charge 5% VAT on all eligible business transactions.
DO YOUR ORGANIZATION HAS A BRANCH / OFFICE IN GULF COUNTRIES?
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A GCC VAT CONSULTANT??
DO YOU WANT TO MIGRATE TO GULF COUNTRIES???
THIS IS THE RIGHT COURSE YOU CAN PURSUE.
ACCOUNTS ACADEMY IN ASSOCIATION WITH GST CENTRE HAS DESIGNED A PERFECT COURSE FOR YOU, DIPOMA IN GCC VAT.
- Commerce Students
- MBA Students
- Persons looking job in Gulf Countries
- To manage Accounts & Records
- To register and to issue Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note, E-way Bill etc.
- To file Returns without errors and mistakes
- To understand various offences and penalties
- To become a successful GCC VAT Practitioner
* 3 Months Course (60 Hours Live Class)
* Mobile App Facility with One Year Unlimited Access to Video Tutorials.
* Live Classes from Chartered Accountants.
* Full Syllabus on GCC VAT is covered - Registration, Tax Payment, Return Filing etc
All GCC Countries implementing GCC VAT are covered.
* Certificate from National Council for Technology & Training, New Delhi.
* Certificate from GST CENTRE.
* Attestation from the Indian Embassy is available at nominal charge.